One of my favorite kitchen appliances is the Instant Pot. I use it almost every night. A family favorite is my White Beans. I can make them in less than 2 hours instead of watching the pot all day. Checkout out my recipe and take a look at some of my suggested Instant pots.
Grandma’s IP White (Navy) Beans
- Pressure Cooker
- 6 Slices Bacon diced
- 1/2 small Onion diced
- 8 Cups Water plus water to soak beans
- 1 pound Navy Beans I prefer the small Navy Beans
- 2 tbsp Chicken Bouillon
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Soak beans in the water while you fry bacon and prep everything.
- Brown Bacon in Instant Pot using the saute method until brown and crisp.
- Add onion and garlic then continue to saute until transparent.
- Add 2 cups of the water and deglaze, removing all brown bits from the IP pot. This will prevent a burn notice.
- Add beans, pepper, chicken Bouillon and remaining water, stir to combine.
- Cook on manual for 1 hour and then do a quick release when done.
#Promotion #Sponsored #Ad#PaidAd #PaidLink #CommissionsEarned