Pineapple Upside Down Honey Cornmeal Cake
- 2 Boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Juice from Canned Pineapples
- 1 20 Oz Can Sliced Pineapple
- 1/4 Cup Cup Honey Plus 2 TBSP
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a bundt pan.
- Mix, Jiffy mix Eggs, Milk, Juice from Pineapples, 1/4 cup honeyDon't over mix, you will have some lumps
- In your bundt pan put the brown sugar in the bottom then the 2 TBSP of honey evenly over the brown sugar. Then lay the pineapple over your brown sugar honey mixture.
- Pour your Cornmeal batter in your bundt pan and place it in the oven on the middle rack. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes on 350. Ovens can vary so test before removing. If a toothpick comes out clean it is done.
- Let sit on the counter for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Run a knife around the edges and then invert onto a dish. You can serve this warm or wait and serve once it cools off.
- I like to serve with a dollop of creme fraiche and a drizzle of Honey.